Pawn Add-on


A guildie suggested that I install Pawn. This addon can be configured to show you a score on your gear based on the various stats that you want to judge on.

As a Destruction warlock, I am highly interested in pieces with high amounts of hit, spell power, haste then crit. To simplify gear selection, I've set up scales. These scales weight each stat, generating a score.

My favorite scales:

Yesterday, I found a new way to look at scores. When you see a new item, for example it's linked to you, right-click that display. Pawn will popup a new display that compares line-by-line your equiped item to the new item. Wow! No longer need to open my character screen and look at the item score to compare!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A (much belated) Liebster Award Post

Legion's Mythic+ Dungeon Final Impressions

Profession Opinions